Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas 2008!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We went over to the Berlins for Christmas eve and had a wonderful Prime Rib dinner. Grandma Kathy bought the boys matching PJ's for Christmas. We had a great time. The Kids went to bed quite early which is a rarety. Santa Brought them lots of goodies. They were all thrilled with their new loot. We stayed home as a family for the day and enjoyed each others company. We had a nice Christmas Dinner, just the 6 of us. It was quite relaxing. That night we all went to see Bedtime Stories at the theatre. It was a fun and memorable Christmas.

2 comments:

jen hulet said...

I love the p.j's!
i think that is my favorite Christmas tradition of all! I love the way that you post the pictures...I haven't used picasa 3 yet.I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Love ya

Brigitte said...

Yea!! you're scrappin your pictures now! I love em. :) And the pajamas are adorable too. But maybe it's just the kids that are wearing them....