This last Saturday, My mom called and asked Us if We wanted to go to Diamond Mountain to help herd the cows. I hadn't been there for atleast 9 years, so We decided to go. When I was little, We would spend several days a Couple times a year at my Grandpa's Cabin. I have such wonderful memories of this place. Well when We got up there, I couldnt help but cry. This place that I loved so much, was a disaster. Someone had vandalized the cabin, breaking out nearly every window. It made me feel so bad. I want to so badly fix this place up so my kids could have the wonderful memories here that I once did.
I remember sitting out here on this bench watching My Uncle feed pancakes to the baby bear that was up in the tree!
These are the steps to the cabin. This is where I once pulled a huge long snake out of the ground thinking it was a stick. Boy was I surprised when it wasn't!

No comments:
Post a Comment