Brian and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on Aug 6. I can't believe how fast time flies. 11 years and 4 wonderful boys later, here we are. I love Brian so much. I can't imagine my life without him. We have so much fun together. I love going everywhere him even if it's just for a car ride, going to play up in the cedars on our rhino, or just laying next to him on the couch watching TV, I love being near him! I love picking him up for lunch everyday and going on a picnic, these are the simple things I enjoy the most. For our Anniversery, Brian woke me up at midnight and said "Hurry Brandy, turn on the lights!" I was startled, so I reached up and flipped on the lights and there was Brian holding the prettiest diamond ring I have ever seen, in front of my face, I love it. He was so excited to give it to me that He couldn't wait until morning. He was so cute. When we got married 11 years ago we had very little extra money, so I told Brian not to waste any money on a ring and I would just wear my promise ring as a wedding ring. I loved my promise ring, but a few years ago the diamond fell out of it and so I havent worn it for quite a while. So now Brian bought me a wedding ring. I love my new ring!!! Brian is the sweetest.
Love you Yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have always will.
Happy Anniversery Babe! love ya
Love you Yesterday,
Love you still,
Always have always will.
Happy Anniversery Babe! love ya

1 comment:
Love you guys!!!! You have such a sweet little family. Can't wait to see the ring:)!
Post a Comment