Friday, September 17, 2010

School Days are Here AGAIN!!!


I have been dreading this day since school let out in May. Now don't get me wrong, I have had days this summer when I could hardly wait for school to start again, but I always hate it when the boys go back to school. I miss waking up seeing these cute little boys curled up in blankets watching cartoons, or taking the boys to Cafe Rio for lunch and then hitting the matinee. I miss the small talk and questions like "What was your favorite movie when you were a little girl?" or "What did you want to be when you were a little girl?" to which I reply "A Mother!"
I am so thankful for the cherished summer that we spent together. I hope one day my boys will look back and remember how much fun we had during the summer, I know I will!








Posted by Picasa

No comments: