Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chores Made Easier

Taking the Garbage out must be the worst job in the world for kids to do. So Brian ends up taking out the garbage every day and taking it out to the road on Sunday nights. However he is adamant that the boys take their turn in bringing the garbage back to the house after it gets dumped. Well this week it happened to be Colby and Cooper's turn to get the garbage cans and they came up with their own ingenius way to return the cans back to their weekly resting place. I must admit they are quite resourceful!


Aren't they so clever!!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

They really are smart! Leave it to Colby to come up with an idea like that:).... On second thought, maybe they get it from Brian.... when Brad and Brian moved a few of my furniture peices back into the house, they hooked the Prowler up to the little trailer so they only had to make one trip! I'm all for easier chores!!!

Brady + Marsha said...

That is so funny! That is pretty clever.

Brigitte said...

impressive! looks like you won't have a problem finding someone to get the garbage cans anymore!

I bet they can even use the snowmobiles in the winter time to haul them back too. Hey....maybe they could start a business doing that for the neighbors. At least for all the folks with long driveways. Or maybe a service project for some old feeble cowfolk? {Geez! I'm such a genius!}