Sunday, September 14, 2008

Look Out Bobby Flay!!!

Okay, so they aren't going to be professional photographers, but they might just become chefs. We made yummy potatoes for sunday dinner and Chase and Colby had to help make the entire dish. from stirring the mixture all together to covering it with corn flakes. We set the oven to automatically turn on and bake so that they would be ready about the time we got home from church. We got home and were all getting changed out of our church clothes, when Colby came running back with the camera (I guess He thought He needed some proof) saying that the potatoes were burnt. He opened the oven and took a picture so we could see. I went and checked them and they were perfect (not burned at all) I took them out and Colby wanted to take another picture. So here are the pics of our yummy potato Throwdown!!!

2 comments:

jeffandlorraine said...

Way to go boys! Now you can come over to my house and make us some yummy potatoes!!!

Brigitte said...

that's cute he wanted to take a picture of his masterpiece. I'll be checking the family recipie blog for the recipie. Which by the way is so darn cute! I'm so glad you started that up. Where did you get those papers and embellishments?