Yeah, so we're a little pathetic, but we love all the good movies on TV for starz freeview weekend. We set the DVR to record as many good movies as we could. Saturday night we went to the store and the kids got to pick out their very own Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. They all picked Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, surprise!?! Then we came home and all watched Pirates of The Caribbean together. We've only seen it a million times, but the boys are big time into pirates these days. We just barely got Chase's Pirate Bedroom finished this past week (I will post soon so you can all see) Here are a few pics with the boys and their Ice Cream.


Carter didn't really care much for At World's End, but He sure has taken a liking to his pointer finger. He is so sweet.
2 comments:
Those boys are so cute! I can't believe how big Carter looks in that picture! And.... I love your new blog layout!!! I wish I had enough talent and ambition to change mine with the seasons:)
Have you tried the AmeriCone Dream one? It's my new fav. But chubby hubby is an all time classic for me.
Not sure why I'm telling you this.... hmmm...
Post a Comment