What can I say... This was such a dreadful day for one of us, and it wasn't Cooper. He was so excited for his first day of school. He could hardly wait. He goes in the afternoon, but He was ready by 7:30 in the morning. This is a picture of the Mini Me We made together. He had to do this so his teacher could hang it in there class. He had so much fun with this project. Brian helped him make his guy a Utah Utes jersey. He even has on DC shoes, just like Coop. He is such a doll! He got Mrs. Betts. She is such a good teacher. When i first picked up Cooper from school, I asked him if he liked his teacher, He said yes, but...She's a BYU fan! He was so funny. She really loves BYU and says she will try to convert Cooper over to the blue side:) but if you know Cooper, He may be small, but He's a BIG UTE FAN!
Another funny story about his first week of school was when I picked him up the other day, He said "Mom, guess what? Today my teacher made this yummy chocolate cake snack. It was soooo gooood." Then He proceeded to tell Me He had asked His teacher for the recipe and She told Him She would put it in his next monday packet. I look forward to picking Him up everday and hearing cute little stories from Him! I really do miss Cooper home all day, but I'm so glad that He loves school. He is just growing up so fast! "sniff, sniff." Now it's just Carter and Me at home. I love being alone with Carter and spending time with Him. He has the cutest personality and says the cutest things! He sings and loves to be read to. Its nice to have the one on one time with Him! I'm not sure what I will do with my days, when Carter goes to school. I sure hope that time slows down. I don't think I can handle that, especially not yet!


1 comment:
I know how you feel. Sorry to tell but, it doesn't get any easier. Glad to see that you haven't given up blogging after all.
Post a Comment