Friday, September 17, 2010

Labor Day

For Labor Day, We went up to Tabby Mountain to The West's cabin. It was a blast. We went up on Friday, and on Saturday We went to Heber to Swiss Day's. I was so looking forward to it since I have only been once before and it was so much fun. But after waiting over an hour in traffic in Midway, everyone was tired and ornery (Brian) so we decided to just go to park city and have lunch and do a little shopping. We ate lunch at Ruby Tuesday and headed back to the cabin and played in the hot tub. While We were outside visitng we saw a moose about 15 feet away from the cabin eating the grass. He was not scared of us at all. I think we could have walked right up to him if We wanted. It was so neat to see a moose that close up. The boys thought it was so cool. Carter was scared, He kept calling it a horse. it was a great vacation!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That really was a fun holiday weekend! We need to do it again soon! I still need to get some pics off of your camera... I didn't even get mine out!